CALL FOR ARTISTS: CANVAS INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2022
DetailsCALL FOR ARTISTS: CANVAS INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2022
Venice | March 03/04 – March 25, 2022
Deadline: February 05, 2022
CANVAS is an International Art Fair that will present collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 2022 edition will represent a forum for direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
CANVAS INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with Venice Events, will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space (click here to learn more about our location) from March 03 to March 25, 2022, at ITSLIQUID ART SPACE – Venice Grand Canal (click here to learn more on this venue) from March 04 to March 25, 2022, and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
CANVAS will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press release
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening ceremony
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com.