The Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition Call for Entries
DetailsArtists are invited to submit work for exhibition alongside members of the Royal Society of British Artists at their Annual Exhibition 2022.
The Royal Society of British Artists invites painters, sculptors and printmakers to submit their work for consideration to be shown in the Society’s Annual Exhibition 2022. As well as skill and draughtsmanship, they will be looking for originality and creativity.
The exhibition offers several prizes and awards, worth over £5,000, open to all participating artists (see 'Prizes & Awards' below).
It presents the opportunity to exhibit your work at a prestigious London gallery alongside well-established artists and have your work seen by thousands of visitors, including buyers and collectors.
How to Submit:
All work must be submitted online. Pre-selection from online entries will take place, after which pre-selected works should be delivered to Mall Galleries, London, for final selection:
- Upload images of work at www.mallgalleries.oess1.uk between Monday 11 October and Friday 10 December 2021, 12 noon [Note: Images must be in JPEG format and under 5MB]
- Check www.mallgalleries.oess1.uk from 12 noon on Friday 17 December to see if your work has been pre-selected
- If pre-selected, deliver your work for final selection on Saturday 22 January 2022, 10am to 5pm, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD
- Check this page from 12 noon on Tuesday 25 January to see if your work has been selected
- If unaccepted, collect your work on Thursday 27 January, 10am to 5pm
Conditions of Entry:
- Any artist over 18 may submit.
- Acceptable media: Any medium including painting, sculpture and original prints.
- Submission fee: £20 per work (or £14 per work for artists aged 35 or under).
- Maximum of six works submitted.
- Maximum of four works selected.
- Work must not have been exhibited previously.
- Works should not be larger than 2.4m along the longest dimension.
- All work must be for sale. The price of works must include commission of 45%+VAT (please note that where foundry fees apply, foundry costs will be deducted before commission is calculated).
- Minimum price: £300 (framed prints: £180, unframed prints: £120 - buyers will not be charged for postage and packaging of unframed prints, so please ensure the price of unframed prints allows for this).
See website for full details, terms and conditions.