DetailsSiemon Scamell-Katz’s solo exhibition, Vanishing-Sublime, is due to open at Black Barn Contemporary, an exclusive art space in Cockley Cley, near Swaffham, Norfolk, from Saturday 4 September to Sunday 19 September. The exhibition will showcase 32 abstract paintings inspired by landscapes in the UK, Greece, Italy and the USA, inviting viewers to experience the vanishing sublime of nature. Once an art collector’s best kept secret, Black Barn Contemporary will open its doors for three weekends, drawing art lovers to the Norfolk countryside for one of the most thought-provoking exhibitions outside of London this summer.
The exhibition will be available to see on:
• Saturday 4 September for a Private View from 12-2pm, then a Panel Talk
from 6-7pm from writer Rachel Cusk, art critic J. P. Watts and writer
• Sunday 5 September 11-1pm
• Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 September 11-1pm
• Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 September 11-1pm
• and at other times by appointment.
National Open Art Competitionpress@parkerharris.co.uk