Sustainability First Arts Prize: Bridging Corona to a Sustainable Future
DetailsThe Sustainability First Art Prize is open to all living British and international artists based in the UK, established and emerging, over the age of 18 years. Images of up to 3 works can be submitted online only per person.
The works must be original, created in any media – including but not limited to painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, video and installation.
The winning artist will receive a prize of £1000 with £300 for second prize and £200 for third prize. We have brought together a high profile panel of judges spanning visual arts and sustainability including:
• Jeremy Till - Head of Central Saint Martins and Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University of the Arts
• Kate Bryan – Head of Collections, Soho House and Arts Broadcaster
• Tabish Khan – Art Critic, the Londonist and Regulatory Manager, British Gas
• Geraldine Cox – Artist in Residence at Imperial College London
• Sam Gare – Artist and Co-Founder, the Wilderness Art Collective
• Jo de Montgros – Founder, Destination0 and Partner, Everoze
• Phil Barton – Chair, Sustainability First
The judging criteria will include: relevance to the theme; creativity and originality; and overall impression / quality of the artwork.
We will notify shortlisted artist during week beginning 9 June 2020. We plan to hold an online prize-giving event on 8 July 2020, with a digital exhibition and catalogue of shortlisted works.
To apply – please complete our online application form before the deadline: 1 June 2020 at 5pm, and review the rules for entry. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.sustainabilityfirst.org.uk.