RSA William Littlejohn Award
DetailsThe RSA William Littlejohn Award (£2000) for Excellence and Innovation in Water-based media. The award is funded by The William Littlejohn Bequest and administered by the Royal Scottish Academy and consists of:
- Monetary award to research, develop and produce a new body of work in a water-based medium
- Exhibition of selected completed work at the Royal Scottish Academy in 2021.
- Acquisition of work into the prestigious RSA Permanent Collections.
- Entrants must be working in water-based media (any pigment mixed with water).
- Entrants must be born or have been resident in Scotland for at least 3 years.
- In the case of students applying, entrants must either be graduating in 2020 or currently studying at postgraduate level at one of the following art schools in Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and UHI).