Artists in Residence (on going)
DetailsArtists and creator of all disciplines from around the world are invited to apply for Artists in Recidency program at Sunda Coffee & Space. This program is for creator who aims to develop new body of works, conduct research or experiment and focus on their practices. This program is for creators who aim to develop a new body of work, conduct research or experiments and focus on their practice. Final results can be in the form of archiving works, exhibitions or performances.
Sunda Coffee & Space is located in the center of Sukabumi, 3 hours from the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. As a platform for the creative industry in Sukabumi, Sunda Coffee & Space has held many events that discuss the development of art, culture and creativity.
We provide 3 bedrooms, share living area, shared kitchen, 3 toilets, and work area.
Diciplines : All Diciplines, International
No. of Artist: 1-6
Location : Sukabumi, Indonesia.
Duration : 1-3 months
- Registration fee: US$ 150/month*)
- Sending Artists CV, Portfolio of Works, and Description of Works
- A creator must complete their residency period (1-3 months)
- Capable of communicating with the English language
- Hold a workshop/seminar/talk and exhibition/performance
- Accommodation and workspace
- Local tour and introduction to the arts and cutural scene in Indonesia
- Part-time Assistant
- PR and Publication
*) Sunda Coffee & Space is a self-sustaining, official nonprofit organization. We receive zero funding from government or other outside interests, we are not able to offer free or sponsored residencies. Creator/Participant should seek funds from their own country for Airfares, Living Allowances, Insurance, Production, Travel, Etc. In addition, we are looking for overseas organizations interested in hosting an international exchange program.
- Internal workshop (Introduce artist background/research topic)
- Work period or Timeline of Work
- Local tour and studio visit
- Exhibition or Performance
- Publication and Report
Please contact for questions and other information.
Curator & Program Director
Sunda Coffee & Space