CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: VENICE INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2019 Venice . March 07 – Apr
DetailsCALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: VENICE INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2019
Venice . March 07 – April 19, 2019
Deadline: February 15, 2019
Venice International Art Fair is a contemporary art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. Founded in 2001 by ITSLIQUID Group the 11th edition will represent a forum for direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
Venice International Art Fair provides artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
Venice International Art Fair will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space from March 7 to April 19, 2019, at Misericordia Archives, from March 8 to April 19, 2019 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
The participation includes the following services:
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below