RWA 166 Annual Open Exhibition - Be part of the region’s longest-running Open Ex
DetailsSubmissions open: 1pm, 2 July – 5pm, 21 August 2018
Exhibition Dates: 7 October – 25 November 2018
Since the 1850s, the RWA Annual Open Exhibition has brought together the most exciting work by artists from across the country and beyond. Now is your chance to show your work in our main, city centre galleries.
Five reasons to apply…
1. We welcome submissions from artists of all ages and backgrounds, both emerging and established
2. All styles and media are welcome too - from painting, drawing and printmaking, to photography, film and installation
3. Our Annual Open attracts art buyers and lovers from across the UK. Last year we welcomed over 10,000 visitors through the door!
4. Amazing prizes are given to winning artists, including generous cash awards
5. Your work might be hung beside one of our two prestigious invited artists. Previous years have included Sir Peter Blake RA, Tim Shaw RA, Christopher Le Brun PRA and Rose Hilton
Submission is easy, via our online system. Visit https://goo.gl/LSGSjN to find out more and enter your work.